Sunday, December 29, 2013

We're Pregnant!

"So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead." 1 Peter 1:6



It's true, we are expecting! Now 3 1/2 months true! We are thrilled and can't wait to have our very own tiny baby to kiss, cuddle, and shower with love. It honestly has felt like a complete dream. I still pinch myself everyday that this is really happening! We are so thankful for this sweet blessing that Heavenly Father has given us. We have truly never been happier in our lives and are so excited to begin this new journey in our lives.

I am now in my second trimester! Pregnancy has been amazing so far and very different than I thought it would be! Thankfully, I haven't been sick at all and have felt pretty much normal! I have no crazy cravings but have had some trouble sleeping. I feel great and I am so thankful for that.. I have loved it so far!

Our families are beyond excited! They were surprised at first (as were we haha) but we all can't wait for our sweet baby to arrive already! He/she will be the first grand baby on my side and Nana is ecstatic :)

Sid has been an absolute dream. I never imagined that my husband would be THIS excited for a baby.  He is beyond happy. He talks to our baby every morning and night, is constantly sending me little links or blogs to look at, and has been working so hard to ensure our baby is born into a home filled with love and the spirit. We went to our first pregnancy class last week and our instructor pulled me aside at the end to tell me she's never had a dad ask more questions or be so excited and involved in the class. haha He's the best and I know he will be an amazing daddy!

Baby Thompson is due June 28, 2014 



To watch a short clip I made click here

 Yes, It's so awkward to take a picture with a stick I peed on. Haha this was the last one of four we took, we just wanted to be extra sure!





The pictures of my hubby and I were taken by my sweet friend Mandi 


5 comments:

  1. Des, congrats! That baby will be gorgeous of course. I am so excited to watch your family grow by one more! Love ya girl.

    xx Laur

    ReplyDelete
  2. the craziest most rewarding journey! congrats girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! :) CONGRATS! You guys will make one adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much ladies! We are so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo precious, congratulations to your growing family! :)

    ReplyDelete